BLOG#4 COMIC LIFE

Saturday, June 11, 2011
Remember as a little kid waking up Saturday mornings to watch cartoons.Or how about sitting in your room reading a comic book.Those were the good old days, now with the advancement in technology, you can watch TV on your phone, and download comic books right from the Internet.

This is why I want to tell you about a great program called Comic Life. You can use it for Windows or Macintosh, its easy to get and simple to use. Go to Comic Life - Pasq.com to download the program for a 30 day trial or you can buy it for as little as $24.95. If you are a professional artist or even a up and coming artist Comic Life is a great platform for you to showcase your work.

As I begin my own journey into the world of DIGITAL MEDIA ARTS utilizing Comic Life for my own comic book was quite interesting plus a lot of fun. It allowed me to tap into my creative side and use my imagination. I took some pictures  of my family and put together a story called "ARE WE HOME YET"




It takes place in Manhattan N.Y. where a nice family decides to go out for dinner at Red Lobster but I don't think everyone was on the same page. Now remember its just a comic book so you cant always believe everything you read. It may not be a Archie comic but it is my comic.

1 comments:

  1. Blog Score: 5
    Comic Life: 85

Post a Comment