BLOG#2 CREATIVE MINDS

Wednesday, May 25, 2011
For many years I have felt that I possessed the ability to create. But it was'nt until I arrived here at TCI studying in the major of DIGITAL MEDIA ARTS this is when I began to truely understand the authenticity of the art. Being able to utilize my mind on something realistic or imaginary and having the result of something end up being creative art. Meaning its my innovation or  my new creation is quite a fulfilling feeling. Have you ever asked yourself  "How creative are you"?

My reply would be I am above average in my craft. And with this said thats my main reason for taking DMA because I dont want to be just above average. My goal is to become exceptionally creative. And this is what I hope to achieve at whatever level it may take.



I have already learned a great deal in just a short period of time. But most of all I learned that there is a "CREATIVE YOU" in everyone.




0 comments:

Post a Comment